Roger Robinson also contributed to:
- Running in the Zone. A Handbook for Seasoned Athletes, ed, Steve King and Dan Cumming (Can$23.50) www.trafford.com or email@example.com
- The Fastest Old Man in the World: the Derek Turnbull Story, by Vince Boyle www.craigprint.co.nz
- Marathon & Beyond: Boston Marathon Special Issue, ed. Richard Benyo. www.marathonandbeyond.com
- The Awa Book of New Zealand Sports Writing (ed. Harry Ricketts, 2010)
- Timeless Running Wisdom by Richard Benyo (Human Kinetics, 2011)
Roger Robinson is Senior Writer for Running Times, with a monthly column, "Footsteps," and monthly on-line column, "Roger on Running," in Running Times Web-Only. See www.runningtimes.com.
"Spirit of the Marathon: the Challenge and the Journey" Available Now
Like the movie, the book's focus is on Rome, one of the world's most atmospheric marathons.
Heroes and Sparrows (2011)
A new edition of a book that has been called "one of the best running books of all time," timed for the 25th anniversary of its first publication, and aimed at a new generation of runners.
Running Writing Robinson
Original work by leading running journalists, literary scholars, creative writers and runners celebrates Roger Robinson's varied career.
26.2 Marathon Stories26.2 Marathon Stories is, simply, the Book of the Marathon. It has been called one of the best five running books of all time
Running in Literature
From ancient Greece to the most recent running books, Robinson brings into the light a key part of the history and the living culture of running.
Heroes and Sparrows: a Celebration of Running (1986)
A collection of 32 articles on all aspects of running at the height of the 1980s boom. They take many forms - essays, memoirs, profiles, coaching articles, book reviews, even hilarious versions of Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four
and the poet Chaucer.